Hi,

Here is a little tip:
•select your book under Music in iTunes
•press command-I to bring up the info window
•press the Option tag
•set the Media type to Audiobook
•set the option for remembering the playback position and press enter

Your book will now appear in the Audiobook playlist and be bookmarked
when you play it.

Say hello from me to Goldina, and talk to you soon.... ;-)

Take care,
John André