Yes, it was looking for the ID and wasn't bringing focus to it. Next
it didn't recognize the Apple ID although I confirmed it using another
device. I've backed out of all and starting over. I actually didn't do
erase first last time and think this is actually what needs to happen.
I'm OK to proceed with that assuming I'm erasing the MacinTosh HD from
the options? But not sure what to do about my apple ID. Definitely
typed correctly and all that. My ID changed at some point so I even
tried entering the previous one which is still active. It says it's an
ID but not one I purchased Mavrix with. But Mavrix was free, LOL. I
know what they mean though.
I was able to use this ID to go into the App Store and verify my purchases etc.
Didn't think this would become this complicated.
To confirm, I want to erase the Macintosh HD? And any thoughts about
how to get it to accept this ID which I know is valid.
Can I restore ack to Mountain Lion which came on the disk and then
upgrade again if necessary? Just
trying not to get caught with no PC at all somewhere down the line.
Deb