I only set it up a few weeks ago, about the last time this discussion came up.
I had no problems setting it up, no problems using it, and I also don't want to
discount anyone's problems, but there should be a way to get through this
because you oat definitely can. Would be helpful to know what has gone wrong
maybe.
I didn't do it for a long time because I was concerned about what they have
access too, but someone pointed out that if your'e really concerned you should
probably get off the net and live in a cave. So I went ahead, and it works
great. I have it on my PC and the Mac.
And I'm sure what funds it are spammers. It's not for blind people. It's really
for anyone who wants to solve CATCHA without much work. That's mostly spammers
honestly.
When I do need to solve one I don't have time to wait for hours while some
friend gets around to looking at their email. Not to mention that the site will
probably time out by then.