First i had problems register. They said i have to install the Rumola frst even
though it was installed and i gave up.  The register link does not work. Now i
tried again on their site. I used the vo + right arrow until i came to the
$0.99 section and paid with PayPal. Then they used the PayPal email adress to
send me the login password after i have paid with PayPal. You get the password
after payment in email and use the email adress as user name. I may have
clicked on a button first.

First Rumola worked on a website. Next attmpt it did not. As a user said, i
logged in the Rumola again and it worked.

Take care