For me the registration link did not work. Now i am sure how i did it. I used
the link called: Click to enter your Client Area immediately
Rrom there i used the $0.99 PayPal option. After payment was finished, i got
the log in pasword and user name to log in at http://www.skipinput.com and this
is the same log in as in the Rumola button in the tools menu.

Take care