Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, I have reviewed some of the braille keystrokes recently,
> but I was having difficulty panning to the next line. If someone can point
> me in the right direction that would be fantastic.

I just started exploring this today. My display doesn't have a braille
keyboard for input, so the keys will be different. However, if you invoke
VoiceOver keyboard help with control-option-k, you should then be able to
press keys, or combinations of keys, on the braille display to find out what
commands have been assigned to them. The VoiceOver documentation also lists
braille display commands, most involving entering braille characters in
combination with the space bar, i.e., as chords, as they used to be called.

Special keys, buttons etc., on your display should also be associated with
commands. If not, you can use the VoiceOver utility to assign commands to keys
as you wish.

I hope this helps.