Anders,
Can you explain more? You do not want speech on when using braille? I have not used my braille display that much yet with the Mac or iPhone but when I do, speech is on but if I don't want to hear it I can just mute it. I have not used it yet with Windows but will run NVDA when I do.

But back to what the question I asked was, in what way is Apple's braikke support lacking? Knowing that, I can be ready for any issues I may run into. In my limited tests, braille output seems ok.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com