It was on sale. It's seriously worth the price.
Matt Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670 ext. 3
matt...@blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available
now. Take advantage of our 10% discount for the month of  June.
Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/