From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matt Dierckens
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:48 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blind Square - help getting started please

It was on sale. It's seriously worth the price.

Matt Dierckens

Macintosh Trainer

Blind Access Training

www.blindaccesstraining.com

1-877-774-7670 ext. 3

matt...@blindaccesstraining.com

Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course
available now. Take advantage of our 10% discount for the month of  June.

Spots are limited, sign up here

http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/