Let's see, Apple Maps (free), Google Maps (free), Around Me, Ariadne GPS, and a
few others.

That said, your statement would be somewhat more accurate if you said, a GPS
app written for the blind, but you are still forgetting Look Around, which is
overpriced at $4.95.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 Jun 2014, at 6:46, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jessica, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. I cannot imagine
> that you will ever find GPS product for lesson $15 it is any good. It's just
> not going to happen.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 27, 2014, at 2:38 PM, Jessica D <jldai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> When was it ever that low? The lowest I ever saw was $14.99, you would never
>> convince me to pay that either.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jun 27, 2014, at 2:23 PM, Matt Dierckens <matt.dierck...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think it is, then again, I did buy it when was $10. Still worth it though.
>>> Matt Dierckens
>>> Macintosh Trainer
>>> Blind Access Training
>>> www.blindaccesstraining.com