Hi there, i'll answer your questions below:

1 okt 2009 kl. 19.45 skrev Christina:

> Since, you've switched from Nokia to iphone
> would you go back?  Do you feel you can do everything and more with
> the iphone or are there some aspects and features of the Nokias that
> you miss that I should consider?  Are Nokias and the third party text
> to speech software compatible with the mac?

I won't go back to using symbian phones, at least that's how i feel
right now. There are some features especially in the messaging program
that i miss, for example making sms templates and organizing messages
in folders, but they are not show stoppers for me, in other words, i
could live without them, especially when i have a calendar that is 110
percent accessible, and a clock and loads of other apps, something you
don't have to the same extent on the Symbian platform. Plus, why not
support a company that's gone more than the extra mile to give us
accessibility right out of the box?

> I'm also wondering if I
> should wait until next summer to purchase an iphone.  I wonder what
> features and such apple is working on for the phone next year.
Why wait? if you wait, you may think that the time is never right, try
an Iphone first and see for yourself what you think. If you don't like
it, at least then you know from personal experience why.
/Krister