Thanks so much.  :)  One of my biggest reasons for wanting an iphone
is to support apple and their efforts for the blind and Visually
impaired.  This is a truly amazing thing for a company to make
something accessible right out of the box at no extra cost.  Wow!
That still amazes me.  That is why I switched from the pc to the mac.
Well, it is one reason, there were other reasons as well.  :)

Christina