You can tell it to ignore unlabeled graphics, I believe. If you're thinking of
the way Jaws constantly speaks random graphics with numbers in dialogs, though,
VoiceOver doesn't do that.

As to help, here's an article about all the ways to get help on the Mac itself.
I don't know that braille is an option directly from Apple, but I seem to
recall APH having a braille guide? Maybe that was the iPhone? I don't recall,
but if someone else does, can you clarify? Anyway, that article:
http://www.applevis.com/guides/mac-os-x-voiceover/getting-voiceover-help-your-mac
On Sep 15, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Anita <silky...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>     If VoiceOver jus says graphic, without there being a text label, how is
> that handled?
>     Anita

Have a great day,
Alex Hall