Apple is by no means the worst offender in my comp quote never mind whether it
works well or not" rent. The problem is, the systems are complex. And we seem
to bend over backwards to allow for that, rather than expect that releases of
new products might take longer, but the product will work well out of the gate.
If I buy a car, it's not okay if the brakes don't work Excelerator doesn't work
the heat and air conditioning don't work etc. Or maybe they work some of the
time. Or in some cases, maybe something that worked well in last year's car
doesn't do that in this year's car. How many people would except that? Why did
we give computer developers a free pass when it comes to releasing products
that don't do what they're supposed to pretty much all of the time? Consumer
reports would have to give all these products a failing grade when it comes to
reliability, wouldn't they? It is not just Apple. It's all of them.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone