Who is the majority? Not us and therefore snazzy visual things are always going
to take presidence over boring non-visual things, that's the way of the world.
That said, i think the keynote had much to offer. We got a release date for Ios
8.1, we got Yosemite and for those who unlike me are out shopping for new IPads
well there are some coming.
/Krister