I thought part of the presentation, the part where he made the call on his Mac,
was funny. As for Apple Pay, I am really not pleased with AT&T not letting me
upgrade to a iPHone six so I can do it. I can't upgrade until next October.
Yesterday, I had to sign on those irritating receipts, so if anybody is going
to celebrating when they can do Apple Pay, it will be some of us blind guys.

Gigi