It's now called Dictation Commands, and is coupled with Dictation. Enable it in
accessibility preferences, and use it by pressing the same command you'd use to
start dictation (press that key once more to stop). The problem is that
VoiceOver is muted during all dictation, which now includes issuing commands,
so even if a command works, you get no spoken feedback.
> On Oct 18, 2014, at 5:55 PM, Faisal <newyorkyank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> did they completely do away with voice commands on Yosemite? My key trigger
> no longer works and I couldn’t find it in system preferences.
> Thanks

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com