I have an artist on my machine called the Eagles. Spot light would not pull it
up. It gave me everything but, including any email I had relating to any threat
I had having to do with computers. I should be able to type in precisely what
I'm looking for getting the results I know are there. I could do that in
Mavericks. This OS is garbage.

Pam Francis

On Oct 19, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com> wrote:

What sort of keywords? I'll put a couple songs on this machine and try the same
search you did, to see if I can get the same (inaccessible) results.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com