Isn’t that the domain of speakable items or has that changed or been
eliminated? As far as I know, issuing commands to your computer hasn’t been a
part of dictation but maybe I missed out on this.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: