They do pay attention.  In a software system like this there are hundreds of
thousands of lines of code.  there are at times hundreds to a few thousands of
bugs in a program like Yosemite.  Things get fixed in level of severity.  Not
that your problems are not saver, but they do get fixed.  If apple tried to fix
all bugs on release they would never release any software.  It is just the
nature of the beast.  When Jaws or Window-eyes get released there are bugs, and
they sometimes don't get fixed for months, but most people just acknowledge
that as normal, and go on with their days, and work around the bugs.

Best,
> [...]
> all the problems that Apple is dealing with to make things work, sometimes in
> the face of pretty significant change.
>
> Absolutely send notes to the accessibility team. But if you do, be specific.
> If you can't be specific, don't bother, because no one can fix bugs without
> specific ways to reproduce them.
>
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
> Phone: 814-860-3194
> Mobile: 814-431-0962
> Email: bu...@brannan.name
>

>> On Oct 19, 2014, at 7:09 PM, Pamela Francis <gypsykitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In the answer to a couple of your questions, ask for a company making their
>> products usable by the disabled, do you or do you not remember what sharp
>> did for us with talking clocks and calculators? Do you also know that
>> Panasonic makes  optional talking caller ID in its cordless phones? For
>> years swans foods offered all of their catalogs in braille along with their
>> cooking  directions as one could also read on their boxes. It is not
>> unreasonable or pompous to expect to be treated the same as anyone else in
>> the same store paying the same money for the same product. If you consider
>> that pompous, you must be living with your parents who do everything for
>> you. I do not. I've lived away from my family since 1974, then married,
>> raise two children and have four grandchildren. I've been through the times
>> where we didn't as much as have digital readings on elevators or braille on
>> hotel room doors. I travel anywhere I want to go, do anything I want to do.
>> I do not expect special treatment. I ask for what I need.
>>
>> Pam Francis
>>
>> On Oct 19, 2014, at 5:10 PM, The Believer <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> That is a first. The general public now dictates what the disabled public
>> gets? Apple develops products for the mainstream market...and they also have
>> enabled these same products to be usable by the disabled. Can amy other
>> comppany claim that?
>>
>> We all can walk into any Apple store along with the sighted general public
>> and buy the same products they do and use the same products alongside them.
>>
>> And if we have an issue with our product, we can walk into any Apple store
>> or cal their toll free number and get the same assistance.
>>
>> Why should we expect any different treatment? Because we are blind? That,
>> IMO, is shortsightedness and perhaps even pompous. It certainly will not get
>> one very far.
>>
>> No one is glossing over anything. On the other hand, some are over the top
>> downright unreasonable.
>>
>> From The Believer. . .
>> . . . what if it were true?
>> ancient.ali...@icloud.com
>>
>>> On 10/19/2014 2:02 PM, Pamela Francis wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm normally not one to complain for the sake of complaining. I am a
>>> realist. I know that we as a market are a minority within Apple's customer
>>> base. I will give them credit where it's due. They did take the lead in