Well said, Cheryl.  I have no idea what the person is talking about below.
 Yosemite went through a rigorous and fairly lengthy testing process.  Yosemite
is working fine with every client I work with and with friends, blind and
sighted alike.  Compared to the first release of Mavericks, Yosemite is running
quite well.  Yes, iTunes has changed, but change is not necessarily bad.  Take
some time to try to figure things out and explore.

      Lastly, please do not make unfounded and assumption based accusations
about Apple when one has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  There
is nothing wrong with voicing opinions, but there is also a logical, common
sense line one should use when stating opinions on a public list.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion