Hi all,

Can someone please confirm they can reproduce this bug?

It seems as if TextEdit is now in landscape (or horizontal) layout by default.
I only noticed this when a sighted colleague mentioned it after I printed
something.
Open a document in TextEdit which has at least two lines of text.
Go to the format menu and select ‘Make Layout Vertical’.
Try navigating through the document by line, paragraph etcetera, and try
selecting multiple lines of text. It doesn’t work as expected.
returns to normal.

One workaround is just to create your document in landscape, and only switch to
portrait for printing, and then immediately switch back again. Others might
have other workarounds.