I need as much advice here as possible. I do a lot of things in the terminal
and what i’m discovering is that yeast is almost worse then voiceover in the
err y a s r…. so since voiceover seems to work better for me with the terminal
what i want to know is this. is there a way to stop voiceover from  dropping
large chunks of text in the terminal  or in some cases, not even speaking them
at all. If i could get this part fixed it would be greatly appreciated. what i
mean is this for those who don’t understand. voiceover seems to try to keep up
with the moving text on the terminal screen that’s appreciated, however it’s
annoying for certain things and i need to get it to speak everything that comes
in and not skip text.