Hi there,

Depending on what type of TERM you are connecting to or using, CTRL+S will
freeze the console and CTRL+Q will refresh and resume it. Soif you want to
peacefully review logs, for example, just hit CTRL+S and you won't be bothered
by new stuff coming in and resetting your position. When you're done hit CTRL+Q.

Hope this helps,
Emrah