You have a 16 tb mycloud?  The tops I’ve seen so far is 4 tb.  Could I buy two
16’s and combine them into one 32?  I know that I can get a WD external drive
and expand the 4 tb model up to 7 or 8.  I’ve already got 8tb comfortably
filled though and need the headroom.

At the moment I’m in the middle of building myself a 32 tb tonido cloud based
on a raspberry pi.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf