No, they only come as big as 16TB right now, but who knows what western digital
will do in the future.  Mine is not the my cloud series, mine is the 4 EX
series.  It has 4 bays, and you can have any configuration you want up to 16TB,
 My wife bought it for me last year for my birthday.  Surprised the heck out of
me, didn’t even know she knew I wanted it..  It has a metal  inclosure, and you
just flip a little door upward to remove or add drives.