I have submitted reviews for both apps by the same name to the app store: the
two reviews are identical and I specifically mention being a voiceover user.
Hopefully they will be approved and show up in the app store soon.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!