Hi Eleanor,
I have the iPhone 6, and it works fantastically. I have no vision, so don't
need the bigger screen of the 6 plus. I personally find the 6 plus way too big
for me, so the 6 does me nicely. People say the battery life on the 6 plus is
significantly better, but that wasn't enough of an incentive for me to buy it -
I just don't want such a monster sized phone.
I'm sure others will chime in with the opposite opinion. I think both phones
work very well for blind people, so it comes down to whether you want the extra
size, better battery life and bigger price tag.

Lisette