At any rate, Eleanor, if you want to subscribe to an iPhone list, there's
ViPhone. you can subscribe at viphone+subscr...@googlegroups.com
pretty good. It talks about both iPhone and Mac. You can subscribe at
peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com>. Peel the Apple is pretty
good. They have people available for Skype if you have any problems with your
iPhone/Mac. Hope some of these lists help.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook