You are a superstar, David!

It worked, and I am very grateful to you.  You just saved me several hours of
work.  I wish there were a way to actually go into each folder and copy the
names of individual files, but this method can be used for that, too.  It just
takes repeating the process.

Thanks so much; you really helped me.

Mike