Its been a while since I

looked at Radium. Just did so

and here is what I found.

Someone said there is an unlabeled button, I did not find that. What works is to clear the search field then you are left with your Favorites in the station list table. If you type in a search the results are listed in that same station table.

I did a search, added a couple stations then cleared the search and went back and had all the stations I added.

From The Believer. . .
   By way of the Chariots of the
Gods cameth the Aliens who
dwelt amongst the humans,