While we’re on the topic of radium, has anyone figured out what the popup grid
in the favorite station block does? When interacting with a favorite station,
there is an unlabeled button at the top left that, when pressed, brings a popup
grid of a dozen or so unlabelled buttons.

I just emailed catpigstudios support about this as well as asking them to label
the favorite stations list button, along with a degree of praise and thanks for
their efforts.
(don’t forget the thanks and praise when you ask for help from these people -
they like it!)