Hi guys. I just did some investigating about the unlabelled button and The
Believer or whatever his name is's idea about clearing a search. First for the
believer, my search edit box was clear but still I had the search categories
scroll area. For Deb, when I clicked on the unlabelled button, nothing
happened. But when I arrowed down it appeared that there was another unlabelled
button that Voiceover wasn't picking up with the VO+Right arrow command. Also I
did a Vo+Shift+H for the help tag and it informed me that there was no help
tag. I'm thinking of emailing the developer about these issues and suggest that
all of you that use the app do the same.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook