Hi Amber.
I could not reproduce the problem you asked about. My computer behaved well on
this, but now this brings up a question, although I may decide to stick with
the way I have been doing things.

Does anybody know whether you can set up separate sheets and then set up
another to add up the totals of those sheets. Since I can’t find an accessible
payroll program yet, I have been using Numbers to keep up with my employee’s
pay. Because of the way I figure her pay, some months have long files and then
total up for each month. this means that when December comes, I would need to
go into each file and add up the total, especially if I decide to fire my
payroll company. Me and them have been fighting an accessibility fight. Their
computer support supervisor dummy keeps insisting that correcting their website
so that VoiceOver won’t skip the place to enter pay is a breech of security. I
downloaded QuickBooks for the Mac, and immediately uninstalled it because I
couldn’t even get started with it with VoiceOver. Besides, it does more than I
really want anyway.

If I fire the payroll company, I think I will just PDF Pen Pro to fill out
federal forms, and the state has nicely accessible forms.

Regards,
Gigi