Hi Wayne, I don't know that much about vpn. But from what I've heardit
hides your ip address and you can tell it what country you live in.
Then you always look like you're surfing from whatervercountry you
picked. It doesn't have to be your actual location. So, with a vpn you
probably could watch UK tv.
Hope this helps! Jeff