Join the club on the Braille watch thing.  I had one a while back that one of
my teachers, I think it was, got me for my birthday, and loved it for a while,
once I started learning how to use a braille clock, but then kept moving the
hands out of place most of the time, and found it hard to only read it with one
hand so gave up on it.  Now I'm so out of practice reading the time on a clock
in general, that the last time someone handed me one of those braille clocks, I
could barely do anything with it.