From: Sean Murphy <mhysnm1...@gmail.com>
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 03:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: vpn service

Team,

There is a difference between VPN and hiding your IP address. Unblocks is a
service that you can use to hide your address. You point your DNs to their
server and this is all you have to do. It is about $5.00 per month USA. This is
how I gain access to information on the net that blocks my IP address due to
location.

VPN’s will encrypt your traffic from your PC to the VPN server. Then it will
route the traffic unencrypted to the destination site if it is not on the VPN.

So be careful on what you want to achieve. If you want to just gain access to
content from TV providers and the like. Unblocks is the way to go.

Sean