I agree. I have had to delete continuously over sunday while i was busy on my
assignments. This over a feature or lack of on a phone. Think about it, people.
What then if the topic was something sensitive? It shows a certain level of
immaturity and lack of real activities. And a list should not require
moderation if people are aware that saying fuck or shit is wrong to start with.
Whoever starts it. But falling into the trap is just as short sighted pun
intended.

All this commotion for absolutely nothing consequent.

Sent from sputnik7