Hi!
I am about to buy a new mac soon this year.
But i really don't  know what to buy which fits my needs.
I will search for some funding to have the ability to buy a new one.
So i guess there wont be no mac pro which anyway is a bit  overkill even though
it could be cool to have one.
And i am totally blind so i don't  need the imac with retina support.
What i want is a computer for mail, internet and some music production.
Will a new mac mini be enough for music production or should i stick with a
macbook pro?
I really need some suggestions even though i know its hard to help.
I now have a mac mini mid 2011 which ofcourse  begins to be a bit oldish.
The new upcomming macbook seems to be a bit to much for the money i think.
So please help.
Thanks in advance.
/A