Hi everyone,
I plan to listen to a continuation of the services I was listening to
yesterday,  this morning. Prior to going to the site, I will check out the
suggestions given to me here to see if they work before I allow Alex to be
disrespectful again. I'm truly surprised there is not a native keystroke to
mmute voiceover as there is a trackpad gesture. I feel an email going to Apple
accessibility. Let's hope it doesn't take them six updates to get it done.

Pam Francis

Is there no actual keystroke to mute VO by default then?