To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Keystroke form muting voiceover

Chris,
   There is almost always more than one way to accomplish something.
What works for me may not meet your criteria, its irrelevant. Why can't
we just offer the various options and let people choose what works for
them? This constant back and forth does little to further the cause.

   A "good" trainer would operate with this mindset.

From The Believer. . .
   By way of the Chariots of the
Gods cameth the Aliens who
dwelt amongst the humans,