Uh, definitely definitely not!  That would mute her audio completely, not just
Voiceover, but all audio.  Bad move.

Chris.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gerry Cook
  To: Macvisionaries List
  Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 9:24 AM
  Subject: Re: Keystroke form muting voiceover

  Hi all! you can try fn key with f 10 as a toggle that would free up option
key for something else. All the best.

  cheers gerry have a nice day
  Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
  Skype: gerry.cook1
  Twitter: @gerrycook52

    On 5 Apr 2015, at 11:03 pm, ROBERT CARTER <nc5rn...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    You can simply press command+f5 to toggle VoiceOver off and toggle it back
on with command+f5 when the service is over.

    Robert Carter