I thought the advent of "public" BetaTesting would resolve these perceived "bugs' and/or "flaws" in Apple's iOS (iOS8 & Beyond)

This doesn't make me more secure about forthcoming/upcoming iOS updates such as, iOS9

I suggest keep the pressure on by detailing perceived "bugs" and/or "flaws" detected in iOS in the form of Constructive Criticism to Apple's Accessibility Department

Is Apple "slipping as it pertains to accessibility...only time will tell the true story
At 05:06 AM 4/11/2015, you wrote:
When companies say they have fixed bugs, I take it like a pinch of salt, as from beta testing in the past [not Apple], things are still the same. Still bugs when you write Braille with Braille displays on the I phone.

It's our day for slagging Apple perhaps smily.