In relation to the original post to the thread. If I move my finger to the top
left hand corner. I hear the signal strength of the mobile. If I move to the
right on the same line of the status bar. I hear my mobile (cellular) provider.
Then I hear the wireless signal and then the SID of the wireless. this is all
done on a IPhone 5.

In relation to Bugs. Of course there are priorities. Therefore, if 100k user’s
have a issue compared to 10k users (k = 1000) then product management will
allocate the necessary resources to the larger number of people being effected.
Thus bugs related to VO are going to be lower on the list always. Unless the
bug is truly impacting the product and the end-user. What they call a show
stopper. EG: crashes is one that will get higher attention due to QA.

8.x has some real major bugs related to navigation in apps. 8.3 might have
fixed the issue in Audible where you couldn’t navigate through the books in
your library in any normal order. It would jump over book details and would not
move backwards. Still playing with this.

Emails also jump over the place where I have found after deleting an email, you
end up in a different location, rather then being on the next message.

all the above issues did not occur in 7.x. Thus why the QA in my humble opinion
was not done correctly in the first place. There is a lot of posts out there
that also complain that 8.x was not as stable as previous versions.

Sean