Thanks for the feedback. Strange as most of my mail is me.com mail so there
should not be a server lag, and the lag is happening on both an iMac 2010 and a
Mac Air 2012 and on different wifi networks so it is not a wifi issue. Not sure
what it could be all I know is it makes thread emailing viewing basically
useless as half the time I have to close the thread then reopen to get to the
fixed in the next update.