Using the latest pages, I no longer seem to be able to get into the styles
context menu where I can assign the shortcuts. Has Apple shot itself in the
foot again with the latest release? It's been a while, but I seem to remember
it involved interacting with the actual style, and then locating certain
unlabeled buttons in there with the mouse. I really can't remember how it was
done but now interacting with the style and bringing the mouse gives me
absolutely nothing. I know it's a pain, but could you remind me of any salient
points and how this is done and thank you.

Sent from my IPhone