Chris are you some kind of loney person

They ask on this list not to answer with one liners, but I gess you think one
words are ok to fill up peoples in boxes

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 11:58
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: OS X beta.

Yeah...

I kind a wondered that same thing.

Chris.

----- Original Message -----

From: Daniel Miller <mailto:miller...@gmail.com>

To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 1:14 PM

What are you talking about? They don’t allow anything that hasn’t been publicly
divulged to be discussed. *sighs* here we go, again.

On Aug 6, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1...@gmail.com
<mailto:jdawg1...@gmail.com> > wrote:

really, that I didn't know. That's bad then. :(

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com