Tylor, was that really necessary?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <ty...@tysdomain.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: OS X beta.

Did you have to check a "constantly barefooted" box on the NDA
agreement as well?
On 8/6/2015 6:04 PM, Ray Foret Jr wrote:
Got news for y'all.  public beta or not, it cannot be discussed.
That's Apple's policy.  Just deal with it.  IF you really want to
know, sign up for their public beta program and find out.  Y'all
are really something else.

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the
blind built-in

On Aug 6, 2015, at 2:09 PM, Sunshine <sunsh...@abe.midco.net