Indeed I have.  Tuesdays I feel very comfortable using it even though I spend 8
hours a day using the Windows platform at work.
On 13 Aug 2015, at 03:43, percygarrett <percygarr...@sw.rr.com> wrote:

You have been using the MAC since 2110?
Percy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kgli...@icloud.com>
To: "Macvisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction

I too wish you well with your Mac.

I have been using a Mac since 2110 but unfortunately, have to use Windows at
work.  It took me a very long time to feel at home on a Mac and at home do not
use Windows even though I have the latest VM Fusion licence but not on my Mac.

I love the Apple devices and have an I phone 6 plus and an Apple Watch and a
Mac Mini also along with my I Mac.

Thanks.

Kawal.