Thanks as always for your professionalism Anne.
Its something to consider.
Cheers,
Kare

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015, Anne Robertson wrote:

Hello Kare,

Dictation has been available for quite some time, but enhanced dictation came
in with Mavericks. However, I don’t think it was nearly as powerful as it is
now.

I had no reason to look closely at dictation until a couple of weeks ago when a
student of mine was unable to use the keyboard effectively and I had to find a
solution for him. He was used to using the iPhone, so we worked out that a
combination of dictation and the trackpad commander with just the occasional
simple keyboard command would work for him.

Cheers,

Anne